Family Worship and Devotions Made Easy! PLUS AN AWESOME FREE GIFT FOR YOUR FAMILY! (Free Gift Expires 10/18/2015)
A few of things right up front:
- For this blog post, I am going to define family worship as a practice of intentionally setting aside time to teach, train and disciple your family.
- Family Worship comes in different forms and rhythms and looks different for every family. Some families have worship every day, some once a week and others have yet to get started.
- As far as time spent, I think short worship times can be very effective. As my kids have hit their teenage years we now spend extended times in worship in prayer, but when they were young I would keep it to 5-10 minutes.
- Don’t get discouraged. Some days are great and some days are… not as great.
- This is not a sales pitch. I am going to talk about using Seeds, but there is a FREE way to do everything I am talking about here.
All right, let’s do this! Family Worship Made Easy!
Set aside time. Let your family know in advance when you would like to meet. Pick a time that works well for everyone in the family so that all can attend.
Family Worship Time (Made Easy)
- Open With Prayer
- Play (and sing) a Seeds song or watch a Seeds video. (You can watch free videos or listen to music for free at seedsfamilyworship.com)
- Open the Bible and read the scripture in context and talk about what it means. Start a discussion by asking questions about the scripture. This is a great time for Mom or Dad to tell a story and talk about how this scripture has impacted them or how they have seen it work in their lives.
- Play (and sing) a Seeds song or watch a Seeds video again. After the song, I ask my kids to tell me the scripture. Usually they have it memorized, even if they have to sing it with me.
- Close in Prayer!
I know what you are thinking. WOW… THAT IS EASY! The best part is your kid’s will be memorizing scripture and hiding God’s Word in their hearts. If you use the Seeds music and videos your kids will have over 100 scriptures memorized before you know it.
Let’s Get Started!
Here is our free gift to you. This week we are giving your family the videos to Eternal Life John 3:16. Click here and add Eternal Life & Eternal Life with Hand Motions to your cart for FREE! Download them and use them for family worship. (Free Gift Expires 10/18/2015)
[Your FREE gift. Click on the link and then add the three videos to cart from the video list that are marked Free. https://www.seedsfamilyworship.com/product/seeds-of-faith-dvd-2/ ]
(Free Gift Expires 10/18/2015)
Josh Houser is a Christ follower, a husband of his beautiful wife Linda (for 20 years), and a father of three awesome kids who love Jesus… Kylie 16, Matthew 15 and Caleb 13. Josh is a Seeds Missionary who is passionate about getting God’s Word into as many hearts and homes around the world as possible.
Josh has been a Christian for over 23 years after God radically saved him in Twin Falls, Idaho in 1992. He and his wife Linda spent three years with Youth With A Mission (YWAM) and both graduated from Christ for the Nations Bible College in Dallas, TX. Josh spent 15 years as a business executive before God calling him to serve with Seeds Family Worship.