Who Says You Can’t Memorize?!
Fun Ways to Learn Bible Verses

Have you tried memorizing Bible verses and wonder why they don’t stick? Are your children trying to memorize but keep forgetting? Help is on the way!
 
Studies show that only around 30% of us can learn by simply repeating something over and over again. The rest of us 70% need help – big help – to learn Bible verses by heart. This book gives you the tools to successfully store God’s Word in your heart – and have a good time doing it!

This book is unique!
This is the only Bible memory book written for kids. Easy instructions and delightful illustrations make the techniques perfect for each learning style. Are you a kid at heart? You will love this book too.

The key is having fun while you are memorizing!
This book shows you how to memorize while you are doing what you like to do. Combining your favorite activities with memorization is a great way to learn Bible verses. Whether you enjoy sports, music, jumping rope, drawing, acting, texting, drumming, doing puzzles, singing, writing, or making crafts, this book has a fun memory technique for you. 

This book is packed with:
• 10 great ways to memorize that really work 
• Fun illustrations that explain everything
• Easy-to-follow instructions
• Cool ways to use technology
• Powerful reasons to memorize Bible verses
• Wonderful tips for people with special needs

Paperback
38 Godly fun-filled pages
8-½ inches by 11 inches 
For kids of all ages
 
Memorizing God’s Word just got a lot easier and a lot more fun!
God’s Word will transform your life!