We know we are in a difficult moment as a world as we deal with the effects of the Coronavirus and for most of us, this means doing church at home. We want to help and partner with all churches and ministries as they create church at home for families in their communities. Below we are outlining guidelines on how to best use Seeds resources.
20 Verses in 2020
First, we have made it easy for families of your church to be able to spend time around God’s Word with our new Twenty Verses In 2020 campaign. We set everything up so you have a memory verse, song, video and devotion… all they have to do is set aside the time to meet together.
Here are instructions for how to have church at home as a family. Go to our Twenty Verses In 2020 page and choose the memory verse you would like to use from the Live Devotions section. Once you have one picked out, do the following:
1. Gather the family
3. Play & Sing The Video From God’s Word
4. Read Devotion
Second, we want to help you with your online services. Here is how we can help:
- We have 167 scripture songs on Spotify, Apple Music and other streaming platforms that you are free to use and create playlists as you see fit. We encourage all families to be streaming the Word of God in church, at home and in the car.
- You can purchase our videos from Seeds Family Worship (www.seedsfamilyworship.com) or partner site and you are welcome to integrate them into your online service.
- You are welcome to share Seeds videos on your church’s Facebook page. We just ask that the videos be removed by 7/31/2020.
- You are welcome to use our videos that are on Seeds Family Worship YouTube page (www.youtube.com/seedsfamilyworship). We have around 35 worship videos (of our 250 total) on this page.
- You are welcome to use Seeds from your church’s app or website. If you upload any Seeds videos to your church’s public website, we ask that the videos be removed by 7/31/20.
- If you upload our videos to YouTube or Vimeo we ask that you have it on the Private Settings so that only those with the link can use the video. We then ask that those be removed by 7/31/20.
A couple of other requests:
When you use Seeds resources, please give Seeds credit in the beginning or the end of the video/song. Please let families know they can stream Seeds from any platform or purchase any of our resources at www.seedsfamilyworship.com.
We really want to be able to open up the floodgates of sharing Seeds resources to your families as we are a non-profit ministry and steward of God’s Word. Our ministry is supported 85% by the sale of its resources and 15% from donations from our partners. We exist to help plant God’s Word in as many homes and hearts as possible.
We are thankful for every parent and ministry leader we get to walk beside as we face these challenges. We want to encourage you to continue to walk by faith and lead your family and/or church toward faith. God is faithful and He is with us. If you have any questions or you need something we did not cover here, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.